BARISTA/FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER
If you're creative, energetic, hardworking, outgoing, and love people, we want to meet you. This position is responsible for representing the front of the house team, greeting customers and providing excellent service while working the register, making espresso drinks, pouring beer and wine, maintaining cleanliness of retail and dining area.
If you are interested in an amazing opportunity to be a part of a growing and successful business and feel you would be an asset to our team, please apply with your cover letter, resume, references and short explanation why you would like to work at BirchTree to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must be available to work a variety of shifts including weekdays and weekends. Competitive pay plus tips.
Qualifications for Barista/Front of House Team Member
- Love working with people (customer service experience necessary)
- Must have a good job history, be reliable and dependable
- Be able to handle high volume and maintain grace under pressure
- At least 2 years high volume restaurant experience
-Barista experience, coffee culture knowledge
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Knowledge of food allergies & how to prevent cross-contamination
- Ability to maintain an organized workspace
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Great attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards
- Able to work well with our team members
-Able to be on your feet for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Takes interest in learning about bread, pastries, coffee, menu items, and can educate guests when questions arise.
Barista/Fast Paced Cafe/Restaurant: 2 years